What's the best reason to read Meat for Tea?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Nasty Cold

Elizabeth, faithful editor of Meat for Tea, has a very nasty cold which has done little for her motivation to write. Sneezy and coughy is she.  So, I, Meaty, am filling in for her. I am traveling again and am en route to St. Barthes, where I typically Winter. This Winter, as all who were present at the last Cirque know, I felt compelled to lend a hand in Haiti before enjoying sun, sand, and umbrella drinks. Maybe I'll be able to catch up with my mate Keith, who often makes appearances at St. Barthes and who dined at The People's Pint with me, some 9 months ago. Despite his inability to order an entire bottle of whisky there, he very much enjoyed the food and drink he did have. We're experience a bit of turbulence up here and I'll have to sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment