What's the best reason to read Meat for Tea?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An apology from Meaty

Sorry dear readers. I have been neglecting this blog this past week or so. I just got done with a meditation retreat. One solid week in utter silence. Now after such an experience you'd think I'd be fit to burst with things to say and this is what I'd anticipated. But the adverse occurred and I have become so accustomed to silence that even writing this is odd for me. Still, I had to let you guys know what I've been up to lately. Seems it may be nearly time for me to return to the Valley since the seasons are changing again. I very much want to attend A Meating at The New York Shop Exchange in Northampton this Friday evening. Be there from 6 to 8 pm and you may get to meet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment